i haver a bug with 2.35.0~2.37.0

Boram Suk

Jul 12, 2022, 11:17:23 AM7/12/22
to scmmanager
I use Windows 10 and java Eclipse Adoptium jdk-11.0.15.10-hotspot

i can't go in the service with

Transaction ID 7LTBO0AGRZ
Error Code CmR8GCJb31

Can you help me?

error.png
scm-manager.log

Rene Pfeuffer

Jul 12, 2022, 12:03:36 PM7/12/22
to scmmanager
Hi,

if I had to guess, then I'd say that we have a problem with different languages in the initialization wizard. Am I right that you do neither use English nor German as your default language in the browser?

Looks like you found a bug here. We will fix this. In the meantime, you can set your default language in the browser to English for the setup process. You can change this back to you prefered language directly afterwards when SCM-Manager is up and running. We apologise for this inconvenience!

Regards
René

Boram Suk

Jul 12, 2022, 12:31:10 PM7/12/22
to scmmanager
You are right I use Korean language.

I try to change language setting of browser and i have this messageerror2.png

scm-manager.log

Rene Pfeuffer

Jul 13, 2022, 3:04:41 AM7/13/22
to scmmanager
That's because the startup process was interrupted due to the bug. Can you delete all files in your SCM home folder and restart the server? Then you should see the initial page with the startup token again. Sorry again for the hassle.