Where are the source files stored?

Viren Pushpanayagam

Sep 18, 2013, 10:55:59 PM9/18/13
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
 I am using scmmanager and git. Where are the files stored on the server when I push? I need to take a back-up.

Jan Boerner

Sep 19, 2013, 10:34:22 AM9/19/13
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi Viren,

the repositories are stored in the .scm/repositories/ folder located in
the home directory of the user who is running SCM-Manager.
If you're on windows you'll find them at
\Users\<username\.scm\repositories\git,
if you're on linux at ~/.scm/repositories/git. If you running the war
version you'll find them at the home of the user running your
application server. On Ubuntu with Tomcat 7 they are located in
/usr/share/tomcat7/.scm/repositories/git.

--
SCM-Manager supported by TRIOLOGY

Web: www.scm-manager.com

Stay tuned to the latest news by using the following links
google+ : http://www.scm-manager.com/+
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/scmmanager
twitter: https://twitter.com/SCM_Manager