SCM-Manager 2.17.0

Eduard Heimbuch

Apr 23, 2021, 4:37:27 AM4/23/21
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hello community,

the next version of SCM-Manager is out and brings you some new features you may have waited for.

Using our newest plugin you may choose between different kinds of repository avatars. Also we reimplemented the repository health checks which you may know from SCM-Manager 1.

Check out the related blog post: https://scm-manager.org/blog/posts/2021-04-22-scm-manager-2-17-0/

Your SCM-Manager Team

Rene Pfeuffer

Apr 23, 2021, 9:06:34 AM4/23/21
to scmmanager
Sorry community, but the repository avatar plugin breaks the rest api for repositories in some places (e.g. changing repository description or the communication with the Jenkins plugin). Therefore it is not available at the moment. We'll let you know when it is back.

Eduard Heimbuch

Apr 26, 2021, 11:52:01 AM4/26/21
to scmmanager
We fixed this issue and released version 2.17.1 of SCM Manager. After you upgraded, you may install and use the repository-avatar-plugin again. You should not use this plugin with version 2.17.0!