Re: AutoLogin plugin and migration SCM 1.60 -> 2.13.0

Sebastian Sdorra

Feb 24, 2021, 3:02:12 AMFeb 24
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hello Adam,
The auto login plugin does not work with scm v2 and there is currently no plugin which does the same thing.
This plugin was not part of the official scm v1 plugin center, do you have an url to the source code?

Sebastian

Am Di., 23. Feb. 2021 um 06:18 Uhr schrieb Adam Błaszczyk <adambla...@gmail.com>:
Hello,

Our Team trying to migrate SCM from version 1.60 to 2.13.0 and our requirements is user authentication by headers.
In version 1.60 we used AutoLogin plugin, where we described needed headers, like below:

<config>
    <variable-name>X-Forwarded-User</variable-name>
    <group-header>X-Forwarded-Groups</group-header>
    <admin-group>admins</admin-group>
    <allow-unknown>true</allow-unknown>
    <email-domain>domain.com</email-domain>
</config>

Is it possible to use this plugin in version 2.13.0 or maybe exists another plugin that can achieve our goal?

Best regards,
Adam

Message has been deleted