SCM Manager behind firwall and port forwarding with different ports

Perrin Mickaël

Apr 23, 2014, 2:45:21 PM4/23/14
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
HI,

We currently have troubles to access our SCM Manager instance hosted on our local network from a remote host.

We have configured a port forwarding rule from 83 (external) to 443 (internal).

We can't use 443 as external port because it is already used by another service.

When we try to access our respository, for example by using the command :

SCM Manager complains with the message svn: Repository moved temporarily to 'https://HOST/scm/svn/repo'; please relocate

We are currently using classic SVN through apache with this specific configuration ans it works properly.

Do you have any hints / advices ?

Regards,

Sebastian Sdorra

Apr 23, 2014, 2:51:37 PM4/23/14
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Do you use the "Force Base Url" setting? This will force a redirect to the configured base url and this could cause "Repository moved temporarily" message.

Sebastian