Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Thomas Bennett

não lida,
4 de set. de 2013, 13:10:4304/09/2013
para scmma...@googlegroups.com
I'm having some installation issues. From the website and what I've heard its really easy to install but I'm not having much luck. Locally, I'm on a Mac just running Apache but when copy the Apache mod_proxy lines from the install and set up the my URL http://scm.dev, it won't load. The default localhost:8080 doesn't load with my setup. I need to replicate this on another server (redhat/linux) but can't seem to find anyone having the same installation issues that I am.

I thought maybe I need Tomcat and stuff but idk. When I ran ./scm-server/bin/scm-server I get a brief popup that goes away before I can see what it is and I can scroll through all the information that is listed from the cli and I can see a few instances of: Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Permission denied

Thomas Bennett

não lida,
4 de set. de 2013, 16:39:1404/09/2013
para scmma...@googlegroups.com
Okay -- I needed a few things that I found nowhere.

Command line may need to open the port 8080

sudo ipfw -q add 10 allow tcp from any to any 8080 in
sudo ipfw -q add 20 allow tcp from any to any 8080 out
sudo vim /etc/hosts
++add host entry 127.0.0.1 scm.dev

ProxyPass /scm http://localhost:8080/scm
ProxyPassReverse /scm http://localhost:8080/scm