SciTE 5.2.0 released

瀏覽次數:46 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Neil Hodgson

未讀,
2022年2月9日 凌晨2:13:482022/2/9
收件者:scite-i...@googlegroups.com
SciTE 5.2.0 is now available from the scintilla.org web site. It uses Lexilla 5.1.5 and Scintilla 5.2.0.

This is a major release that can layout text in parallel using threads to strongly improve performance for very wide lines. Implemented on macOS, Win32 using DirectWrite, and GTK on X and Wayland (not Win32). Enabled by default but can be controlled with the threads.layout property.

Lexers improved for Bash, Batch, F#, HTML, Inno Setup, and Python languages.

A detailed list of changes is available on the history page.
http://www.scintilla.org/SciTEHistory.html

SciTE uses Mercurial (Hg) and Git for source code control. The repositories can be cloned with
git clone https://github.com/ScintillaOrg/lexilla
hg clone http://hg.code.sf.net/p/scintilla/code
hg clone http://hg.code.sf.net/p/scintilla/scite

Downloads:
http://www.scintilla.org/SciTEDownload.html

There will be a commercial macOS release of SciTE shortly.

Thanks to the contributors of code and documentation and to the testers.

Neil

Lithium Lilith

未讀,
2022年2月14日 下午4:33:482022/2/14
收件者:scite-interest
Windows XP: The entry point to LCMapStringEx was not found in the KERNEL32.dll DLL.

среда, 9 февраля 2022 г. в 07:13:48 UTC, Neil Hodgson:

Neil Hodgson

未讀,
2022年2月14日 下午5:37:482022/2/14
收件者:scite-interest
Lithium Lilith:

Windows XP: The entry point to LCMapStringEx was not found in the KERNEL32.dll DLL.

   Uploaded a build that should work.

   Neil

alexey.da...@gmail.com

未讀,
2022年2月19日 清晨6:41:012022/2/19
收件者:scite-interest
Mac vesrion has erratic behavior with clipboard - it stops inserting with Cmd-C  in there. Also when trying to insert with Cmd-V  into Find panel it starts closong up and behaving erratically. It does not happen all the time and I cannot figure out what triggers it but it happens on two different computers (old iMac and MBP 2020). MacOS - latest public release with all updates installed 12.2.1

Neil Hodgson

未讀,
2022年2月19日 下午3:03:122022/2/19
收件者:scite-i...@googlegroups.com
Alexey:

> Mac vesrion has erratic behavior with clipboard - it stops inserting with Cmd-C in there. Also when trying to insert with Cmd-V into Find panel it starts closong up and behaving erratically.

Did this start recently with 5.2.0? Which previous version worked OK for you?

Neil

alexey.da...@gmail.com

未讀,
2022年2月22日 清晨5:52:262022/2/22
收件者:scite-interest
Sorry for delay - previous version was fine. I use it pretty much daily and that started after last update. I still cannot pinpoint what is causing it - this morning managed to use SciTE just fine on one of my Macs. Really weird when it happens as I can only bring it back by exiting SciTE and starting it up again.

Any way to roll back to previous version?

Neil Hodgson

未讀,
2022年2月22日 下午4:10:172022/2/22
收件者:scite-i...@googlegroups.com
Alexey:

> Any way to roll back to previous version?

Only if you or Time Machine made a backup. Unfortunately, the App Store doesn’t have the ability to install old versions.

Neil

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄