Julia language

holt...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2020, 1:07:42 PM11/11/20
to scite-interest

Hi

I have started exploring Julia and I would like to use SciTE as my editor. Does anyone know is configuration files are available for SciTE:

    julia.properties ?
    julia.API ?

Would it be especially difficult to write these given that Julia uses unicode symbols [1]?

Kind Regards Gavin Holt

Dejan Budimir

Nov 24, 2020, 5:38:15 AM11/24/20
to scite-interest
Curious. There is no Julia lexer yet, as far as I could glean, neither compiled in nor as an LPeg extension (https://orbitalquark.github.io/scintillua/lexerlist.html).

It makes me wonder why scite's lua api doesn't expose scintilla's in-container lexing feature (SCN_STYLENEEDED).

Dejan Budimir

Nov 24, 2020, 6:02:07 AM11/24/20
to scite-i...@googlegroups.com
It makes me wonder why scite's lua api doesn't expose scintilla's in-container lexing feature (SCN_STYLENEEDED).

Or does it? I'm looking at LuaExtension::OnStyle . This is great!

Neil Hodgson

Nov 25, 2020, 4:54:21 PM11/25/20
to scite-i...@googlegroups.com
Gavin:

> I have started exploring Julia and I would like to use SciTE as my editor. Does anyone know is configuration files are available for SciTE:

There is a Julia lexer on the feature request tracker that I haven’t had time to examine.

https://sourceforge.net/p/scintilla/feature-requests/1380/

Neil