A Working Example With Lexilla

Rolf-Dieter Werner

Nov 29, 2021, 5:49:49 PM11/29/21
to scite-interest
Hello Neil,
in the scintilla documentation I found a link: A simple sample using Scintilla from C++ on Windows. I builded it and it worked fine, but I'm looking for a working dmapp using lexilla and scintilla. I'm not so familiar with c++ and I need a working example. I builded the SimpleLexer from the examples too and it worked fine in scite ..
Thank You

Mitchell

Nov 30, 2021, 3:17:03 PM11/30/21
to scite-i...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rolf-Dieter,

On Mon, 29 Nov 2021 14:49:48 -0800 (PST)
Rolf-Dieter Werner <lase...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Neil,
> in the scintilla documentation <https://www.scintilla.org/ScintillaDoc.html> I
> found a link: A simple sample using Scintilla from C++ on Windows
> <https://www.scintilla.org/dmapp.zip>. I builded it and it worked fine, but
> I'm looking for a working dmapp using lexilla and scintilla. I'm not so
> familiar with c++ and I need a working example. I builded the SimpleLexer
> from the examples too and it worked fine in scite ..

I have a working C example for testing the terminal/curses platform for Scintilla: https://github.com/orbitalquark/scinterm/blob/475d8d43f3418590c28bd2fb07ee9229d1fa2d07/jinx/jinx.c

The bits you need are lines 25-27 and 32. You could probably easily adapt it for C++ if you needed to.

Cheers,
Mitchell