find in files match color

chris.d...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2022, 4:05:51 PMAug 15
to scite-interest
Hi,

Is it possible to highlight the searched string in the output pane for all results?

Currently I can only choose a color for the entire line with 'style.errorlist.21', but It would be great if I could set a separate color for the matched string if possible.

Thanks

Neil Hodgson

Aug 15, 2022, 6:02:16 PMAug 15
to scite-i...@googlegroups.com
chris.d…:

> Is it possible to highlight the searched string in the output pane for all results?

That isn't currently supported. You can use the highlight.current.word option and click on one occurrence.

Neil

chris.d...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2022, 7:13:20 AMAug 18
to scite-interest
Hi Neil,

Is this something that will be supported in future versions, or are there no plans for this?

The occurrence highlight does not seem to work if it is a substring of a word...

Thx

Neil Hodgson

Aug 18, 2022, 6:08:29 PMAug 18
to scite-interest
chris.d…:

> Is this something that will be supported in future versions, or are there no plans for this?

I have no plans to work on this.

Neil