In 5.3.4 I don't get keywords2 highlighting

Andreas Ronnquist

Mar 12, 2023, 9:57:45 AM3/12/23
to scite-i...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have just upgraded to SciTE 5.3.4, and just noticed that I don't get
highlighting of keywords2 - I use:

keywords2.$(file.patterns.cpp)=

and a list of keywords on several lines with '\' at line ends in my
.SciTEUser.properties. On 5.3.3 it works fine and the words get nicely
highlighted in red, but when upgrading to 5.3.4, nothing.

Has something changed regarding this, or is this a user error? Checking
if it possibly is a user error before reporting on the bugtracker.

best
-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailin...@gusnan.se
and...@ronnquist.net

[Please don't CC me, if I mail to a mailinglist, I am subscribed to it.]

Thierry Trouillet

Mar 12, 2023, 5:56:54 PM3/12/23
to scite-i...@googlegroups.com
Hello every one, upgrading Scite is always easy just we have to make a backup every files or config files we had altered.
Regards
Trouthie

Neil Hodgson

Mar 12, 2023, 6:05:42 PM3/12/23
to scite-interest
Andreas Ronnquist:

> I have just upgraded to SciTE 5.3.4, and just noticed that I don't get
> highlighting of keywords2 - I use:

There's a bug where the potential keyword is converted to lower-case. It'll be fixed in the next release.

You could temporarily convert your keyword list to lower-case.

Neil