how can I change function name color in c/c++ ?

rsk82

Oct 9, 2013, 7:12:14 PM10/9/13
to scite-i...@googlegroups.com
What I intend to do is to have all function names in vivid color for easy spotting when fast glancing over source code.

Example: http://s22.postimg.org/5b3kf14zl/cppfunc.png ( this is example for other editor I'm using)

I can't find right style to adjust in cpp.properties file.

Philippe Lhoste

Oct 10, 2013, 6:49:34 AM10/10/13
to scite-i...@googlegroups.com
For most lexers, particularly the C-like one, all identifiers have the same style:
variables, fields, functions, classes, they are the same for these simple lexers.
They don't do a real language parsing, only distinguishing state changes (finding string
bounds, comments bounds, symbols, etc.).

C-like languages, lacking an uniform declaration scheme (var, fun, etc.) makes even harder
to distinguish the lexical elements.

--
Philippe Lhoste
-- (near) Paris -- France

Yu Huang

Feb 24, 2022, 3:57:32 AM2/24/22
to scite-interest
Custom function definition from language server, and draw color and postion in Scintilla