A little problem with strips and mark all

Paolo Gotti

Oct 20, 2021, 5:23:45 PM10/20/21
to scite-interest
Hi Neil,
I noticed that "mark all" does not mark all occurrences of a given string with "find.use.strip=1".  On the contrary, "mark all" works perfectly with "find.use.strip=0".
This is not a problem for me, because I prefer the panels for find and replace.

Thanks you very much for your splendid editor!

Best regards

Paolo

Neil Hodgson

Oct 20, 2021, 6:18:25 PM10/20/21
to scite-interest
Paolo Gotti:

> I noticed that "mark all" does not mark all occurrences of a given string with "find.use.strip=1". On the contrary, "mark all" works perfectly with "find.use.strip=0".

OK, that was caused by the new filter function which was being a bit eager to remove any filtering matches when the find or replace strip was closed. Will be fixed in the next release.

Neil