Find result bg

Elvis Oliveira

Feb 14, 2022, 4:33:28 PM2/14/22
to scite-i...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to change the find result background color?
I want to make more obvious the line / column of the current result that the find dialog is iterating

2022-02-14_15-48.png

Neil Hodgson

Feb 15, 2022, 1:03:07 AM2/15/22
to scite-i...@googlegroups.com
Elvis Oliveira:

> Is there a way to change the find result background color?
> I want to make more obvious the line / column of the current result that the find dialog is iterating

There is nothing to do this exactly. You could turn on incremental search and highlight but that highlights all matches.

find.strip.incremental=2
find.indicator.incremental=style:compositionthick,colour:#FFB700,under

Expect you have find.close.on.find=0 since you talk of iterating in the dialog.

Neil