Using LexLPeg

Rolf-Dieter Werner

Nov 27, 2021, 4:19:28 PM11/27/21
to scite-interest
Hello to everybody,
as described here, I know, there's a difference between a 32-bit and a 64-bit compiled scite.exe-file. Is there a way to identify, to which machine type the scite.exe is compiled, to tell the difference in the lpeg.properties loading LexLPeg.dll or LexLPeg32.dll ?

Neil Hodgson

Nov 28, 2021, 4:35:16 PM11/28/21
to scite-interest
Rolf-Dieter Werner:

as described here, I know, there's a difference between a 32-bit and a 64-bit compiled scite.exe-file. Is there a way to identify, to which machine type the scite.exe is compiled, to tell the difference in the lpeg.properties loading LexLPeg.dll or LexLPeg32.dll ?

   As a user, you can view the about box in SciTE: Help | About SciTE. The 32-bit version will show “32-bit” on the 2nd line but the 64-bit version will show the version numbers on the 2nd line.

   There is no bit-width information provided to properties or Lua scripts. If someone wants to contribute an implementation that sets a property at start-up, similar to “PLAT_WIN” then it can be included.

   Neil