Feature Request: IDM_SAVEASHTML

BugFix@AutoIt

Feb 3, 2023, 11:56:08 AM2/3/23
to scite-interest
I wanted to use Lua script to open a list of files one by one in SciTE and save them as html files using scite.MenuCommand(IDM_SAVEASHTML). This also works, but always with GUI for saving. However, I would like to specify a different save path via script.
But as I saw in the source FILE *fp = saveName.Open(GUI_TEXT("wt"));, the GUI is always called.
Is there a possibility for the future that instead of the constant GUI query, a path parameter can be passed optionally?

Best Regards
BugFix

BugFix@AutoIt

Feb 3, 2023, 1:16:24 PM2/3/23
to scite-interest
I have now solved it by using the SciTE DirectorExtension. With it, I can pass a memory path.