Possible collaboration between sciruby and red-data-tools for visualization in Ruby

Sameer Deshmukh

Aug 26, 2018, 10:44:52 AM8/26/18
to k.furu...@gmail.com, SciRuby Mailing List

All:

This is Sameer from SciRuby.

I'd like to inform you that we are very interested in collaborating with you for visualization projects. I recently posted a roadmap for rubyplot on the sciruby mailing list. Your contributions to the roadmap are welcome.

We are mainly interested in knowing how we can tune the API of rubyplot so that it can be properly used with charty? Can you provide some use cases and code samples for what you have in mind?

Please reply to this thread with what you have in mind. Sharing on the ML is encouraged.

--
Regards,
Sameer Deshmukh

Master's degree student. Rio Yokota Lab.
Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan.

Twitter : @v0dro
GitHub: @v0dro
Blog: http://v0dro.in