[JOB] Data Developer - Satellogic

Juan Luis Cano

Jun 30, 2017, 4:50:34 AM6/30/17
to scipyd...@googlegroups.com
Hola a todos:

En mi empresa buscamos incorporar Data Developers y Data Scientists en las oficinas de Barcelona. Si os gustan el mundo GIS, los satélites y los problemas difíciles, echadle un ojo :)

Paso más abajo la descripción de la oferta de Data Developer, en la web tenéis más. Cualquier duda me decís.

Un saludo,

--------------------------

Job Title: "Data Developer"
Location: Barcelona
Job-Type: Full-time
Link: https://boards.greenhouse.io/satellogic/jobs/738670
Salary Range: 30K-45K depending on experience

Hi all!

Satellogic just landed in Spain and over the next few months we will be building our global Data Science & Solutions team out of Barcelona. Founded in 2011, Satellogic builds and operates a constellation of small satellites to produce affordable commercial-grade Earth data for daily decision making in a range of industries. The goal is to leverage this unique dataset to enable real-time understanding of the planet. If you are a data developer eager to get your hands into these huge amounts of information or simply want to learn more about our offer please go to

where you also will find the application forms as well as other related opportunities.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
The Satellogic Data Science & Solutions team