What is the current state of Emacs support?

jwiegley

Jul 31, 2012, 1:52:18 AM7/31/12
to scion-l...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm git clone'd scion and setup my Emacs to load scion.el as indicated by the README, but nothing seems to work.  When I use C-c C-t or C-c C-., it tells me that the scion-server doesn't recognize the associated command (such as "thing-at-point").  Also, it seems that src-execs/Server.hs is what cabal is building, while all real commands are defined in the server/ tree.  For example, running "scion-server --help" doesn't even recognize than an argument was passed, while server/Main.hs has code for processing arguments.

What is the current recommended way of using the development version of Scion?

Thanks,
  John