minor doc issue . . . maybe

seasoned_geek

Jul 17, 2021, 3:10:24 PM7/17/21
to scintilla-interest

All,

I was opening up the doc/html files in my fork on sourceforge to decide what to include when building the different Debian packages. I was using the epiphany browser on Linux.

scintilla-html-error.png
Appears to be after brackets.
scintilla-html-error-2.png

I tend to use epiphany when opening local html files because it is both light and fussier than other browsers. I'm on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and I installed epiphany from the repos via synaptic package manager.

Neil Hodgson

Jul 18, 2021, 2:25:49 AM7/18/21
to Scintilla mailing list
seasoned_geek:

> <scintilla-html-error.png>
> Appears to be after brackets.

OK, can see that on Ubuntu but not Fedora.

Its mostly not happy about the highlighted source code with class names not surrounded by quotes and breaks in the middle of spans. Its easier to just use a less picky browser.

Neil

Roland Hughes

Jul 18, 2021, 9:01:07 AM7/18/21
to scintilla...@googlegroups.com