css.properties

Andrew Truckle

Apr 25, 2024, 12:48:18 PMApr 25
to scintilla-interest
File:

Line #164

# Class selector ([HtmlTag].classSelector)
style.css.2=

Should this be assigned a value?

Neil Hodgson

Apr 25, 2024, 5:39:44 PMApr 25
to Scintilla mailing list
Andrew Truckle:

> Line #164
>
> # Class selector ([HtmlTag].classSelector) style.css.2=
> Should this be assigned a value?

It's likely the contributor was happy with the default style but wanted to document it.

Neil

Andrew Truckle

Apr 26, 2024, 1:00:49 AMApr 26
to scintilla-interest
Hi Neil

Thanks for the explanation. I’ll check the source for the default. 👍

Andrew Truckle

Apr 26, 2024, 4:52:40 AMApr 26
to scintilla-interest
Hi Neil

I tried searching the source and could not find any other references to this property value. So it is not clear to me what the default actually is. Sorry!

Neil Hodgson

Apr 26, 2024, 5:51:43 PMApr 26
to Scintilla mailing list
Andrew Truckle:

> I tried searching the source and could not find any other references to this property value. So it is not clear to me what the default actually is. Sorry!

A few lines earlier in the css.properties file:

style.css.32=$(font.code.base)

Neil

Andrew Truckle

Apr 26, 2024, 7:00:18 PMApr 26
to scintilla-interest
Thank you. I didn't think it was that one because it ends .32 instead of .2?

Andrew Truckle

Apr 27, 2024, 3:57:20 AMApr 27
to scintilla-interest
Hi Neil

I am such a muppet and get what you are saying now. Any style that is not set will take on the "default" value, and hence you said the style ending .32. Doh!

Case solved!

Andrew