Stupid question - how are you keeping track of the last message number?

seasoned_geek

Jun 30, 2024, 3:59:09 PM (5 days ago) Jun 30
to scintilla-interest
Hello Neil,

I assume there is a method to the madness and I've just had too many distractions today to see it.

scintilla-message-numbers.png

.iface lists the ranges all well and good, but I see we are into 2800's and I'm wondering the safest way for me to identify the next available number. Are you just column sorting the block from scintilla.h? I don't want to walk on anything.

Neil Hodgson

Jun 30, 2024, 6:14:38 PM (5 days ago) Jun 30
to Scintilla mailing list
seasoned_geek:

> .iface lists the ranges all well and good, but I see we are into 2800's and I'm wondering the safest way for me to identify the next available number.

scripts/HFacer.py tells you the largest number used in the main Scintilla message range.

Neil