Invitation to virtual workshop on the crossroads of cyberinfrastructure and multimessenger astrophysics

Zsuzsa Marka

May 8, 2020, 7:22:22 PM5/8/20
to sci...@googlegroups.com, zsuzsanna marka

Dear Colleague,

We are writing on behalf of the Scalable Cyberinfrastructure to support Multi-Messenger Astrophysics (SCiMMA; https://scimma.org) project to invite you to participate in a virtual workshop that will gather developers, stakeholders and users to discuss the middleware, applications, and services that are under development in support of multi-messenger astrophysics.

The agenda for the workshop can be found on the workshop website at https://scimma.org/events/virtual2020To assist with planning, we request that people register through the link on the website by May 15, 2020.

Thank you for your time and we hope to hear from you soon.

Zsuzsa Marka on behalf of the SCiMMA team

--
Zsuzsa Marka
Columbia Astrophysics Laboratory