Get switch term using skrf? Is it possible?

Md. Imtiaz Kamrul

Sep 17, 2021, 2:15:15 AMSep 17
to scikit-rf
Well, I saw some definitions in the tutorial for generating those switch terms with a skrf - such as

Can I get them with skrf?

Yes. There is a PNA driver in the skrf.vi.vna module. It has code to pull the switch terms.

However, I cannot find any information on how to generate switch terms files, particularly gamma f and gamma r files. Is it possible?

alexander arsenovic

Sep 17, 2021, 8:38:16 AMSep 17
to scik...@googlegroups.com
the code should return a pair of one-port networks, these  are the switch terms, which can be used in the calibration .
 `gamma_f, gamma_r = pna.get_switch_terms()`