This new version of scikit-rf includes multiple bug fix and
changes under-the-hood, that should not affect users except for users of
connect() method with N-port Network. Please read the version comments below for more information.
The automated port renumbering in
connect() was quite unintuitive since 2020 and has been corrected in #448 by @hohe.
To make things as clear as possible, special tutorial dedicated to Network connections has been added to the documentation (@jhillairet).
- #469 & #473 @Vinc0110 fixes two bugs in the vector fitting algorithm and adds some documentation and tests.
- @FranzForstmayr removed the mandatory matplotlib dependency in Vector Fitting in #444
- following a suggestion in the mailing-list @Vinc0110, added optional Axes parameters to the plotting functions in vectorFitting.py to control the output with matplotlib in #450.
- @FranzForstmayr in #451 updated a lot of the function & method definitions to add type hints to improve the quality of the autosuggestions in IDEs. (and improved the codebase)
- @NikoDaGreat Fixed math typesetting in
network.chopinhalf in #465
- @NikoDaGreat fixed some typos in #446
- @jhillairet correct documentation figures in #452 and #453
- @jhillairet refreshed the main Github welcome page in #445. In addition, please note that a suggestion box has been added: please send us your suggestions/wishes/comments!
Improvements and bug fix
- #442 : @wbarnha added an option for renaming files in the Qt NetworkList widget
- #447 : improve Binder graphical compatibility by @jhillairet
- #445 @FranzForstmayr improved the Z0 setter/getter and also add new tests detailed the various cases
- #457 @FranzForstmayr (contributor of the month!) fixed reading HFSS files from StringIO.
- #458 + #459 @jhillairet
fix NetworkSet zip file reading bug introduced by StringIO
compatibility + add NetworkSet tests and fix continuous integration of
- #460 @Vinc0110 fixes the generated API docs of the VectorFitting class, which were missing the plotting functions.
- #461 @FranzForstmayr update and tests to mathFunctions.py
- #472 @luar123 fixes a bug in write_touchstone when the port names are written: The first port should be Port instead of Port.