How to use UnknownThru

Yasuo Kawahara

Oct 22, 2021, 12:24:24 AMOct 22
to scikit-rf
Hello,

We compared UNknownTHRU and SOLT.
I focused on the return loss of LINE1, but the result of UNknownTHRU (below) is about 20 dB, while the result of SOLT (above) is about 40 dB.
We are worried that we may be using it incorrectly.

I would like to attach the file we used, is it possible to attach the file on the mailing list?
If possible, please teach me how to attach the file.

Thank you.
result_SOLT.jpgresult_UNknownTHRU.jpg

Julien Hillairet

Oct 22, 2021, 12:59:16 AMOct 22
to scik...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Yes it is possible to attach files, like for emails. Otherwise you can use a free transfer service, like file.io, wetransfer, etc..

Best regards

Julien

alexander arsenovic

Oct 22, 2021, 9:18:17 AMOct 22
to scik...@googlegroups.com
yes we would need more info, like all the files and the code used, to diagnose something.

Yasuo Kawahara

Oct 23, 2021, 7:30:03 AMOct 23
to scikit-rf
Hello,
Thank you for your reply.
I tried using file.io.
If the upload fails, please let us know.
Thank you.

2021年10月22日金曜日 22:18:17 UTC+9 al...@810lab.com:

Yasuo Kawahara

Oct 23, 2021, 7:34:30 AMOct 23
to scikit-rf
sorry.
I downloaded it myself.
Thank you.

2021年10月23日土曜日 20:30:03 UTC+9 Yasuo Kawahara:

Yasuo Kawahara

Oct 29, 2021, 2:04:29 AMOct 29
to scikit-rf
Hello,

I also uploaded it to the URL below.
I would appreciate it if you could check if there are any problems with my usage of Unknown Thru.
Thank you.

2021年10月22日金曜日 22:18:17 UTC+9 al...@810lab.com:
yes we would need more info, like all the files and the code used, to diagnose something.

Julien Hillairet

Nov 14, 2021, 3:51:37 AMNov 14
to scik...@googlegroups.com
Dear Yasuo,

To trigger more responses to your questions, I encourage you to post an issue on github with the associated data.

Julien

Yasuo Kawahara

Nov 18, 2021, 9:35:35 PMNov 18
to scikit-rf
Dear  Julien,

Thank you for your advice.
But I do not know how to post an issue on github.
Could you show the URL?

2021年11月14日日曜日 17:51:37 UTC+9 julien.h...@gmail.com:

Julien Hillairet

Nov 19, 2021, 1:04:23 AMNov 19
to scik...@googlegroups.com
Sure. The scikit-rf GitHub site to post an issue is here:

You probably have to sign in first to create a github account (it's free of course).

Please describe your issue and what you have tried. You can also attach files.

Thank you!

Julien

Yasuo Kawahara

Nov 22, 2021, 1:25:55 AM (13 days ago) Nov 22
to scikit-rf
Dear Julien,

Thank you for your advice.
Thanks to you, I was able to post to the scikit-rf GitHub site as well.

2021年11月19日金曜日 15:04:23 UTC+9 julien.h...@gmail.com: