Plot before and after calibration of S11 & S21?

Md. Imtiaz Kamrul

Sep 13, 2021, 7:07:33 AMSep 13
to scikit-rf
Is it possible to plot the results (S11 & S21) of calibration before and after using scikit-rf? I can't seem to find anything on the guideline?

Julien Hillairet

Sep 13, 2021, 7:43:22 AMSep 13
to scik...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it is possible. Without further details about your case, I can't tell you more, so please have a look at the plotting section of the introduction :

Julien