Cropping Image With Edge Detection Results

237 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Michael Alonge

belum dibaca,
2 Agu 2016, 12.50.2802/08/16
kepadascikit-image
Hello,

I have produced a 2D binary edge map from the canny edge detection tool that identifies circle-like edges in my photo.

My question is if my binary edge map has many edges that enclose a space, how can I use this map to crop the original photo to make many smaller photos of those enclosed spaces.

In the image above, one can see 6 circle-like objects whose perimeter has been detected. From this, I would like to create 6 arrays that represent the portions of the original image enclosed by these edges.

What tools might I use to achieve this?

Thank you

François Boulogne

belum dibaca,
2 Agu 2016, 13.10.5702/08/16
kepadascikit...@googlegroups.com

Michael Alonge

belum dibaca,
2 Agu 2016, 14.18.2202/08/16
kepadascikit-image, fbou...@sciunto.org
Thank you, this looks like it's going to work great!
Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan
0 pesan baru