SciJava-Common 2.7.0 Release

Mark Hiner

Dec 26, 2013, 12:54:56 PM12/26/13
to sci...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

 Just wanted to let everyone know we released SciJava-Common 2.7.0 last week.

 The primary focus of the 2.7.0 release was to incorporate Johannes's improvements to annotation combining, which also adds a convenient generalized MetaInfCombiner - for combining annotations and now services (previously, these were ignored completely).

 Using the MetaInfCombiner, it should now be possible to aggregate SJC projects to create uber .jars.

 Also, I fixed the PTService type hierarchy, which was causing contexts to be created with unintended services. Context creation should now be appropriately surgical, as intended.

Best,
Mark