Updated scijava.org front page

Curtis Rueden

Aug 29, 2013, 3:11:05 PM8/29/13
to SciJava, Icy
Hi everyone,

Wanted to let you all know that I updated the front page of the SciJava web site to reflect the current state of affairs regarding software libraries and applications involved in the SciJava effort.

Summary of changes:
- Projects are now split into two sections: Libraries and Applications.
- Only the Applications have an "Interoperates with" column now since libraries by definition are intended to interoperate with whatever wants to use them.
- All projects now have icons, which are used to concisely illustrate project relationships.
- Added CellProfiler and ImageJ1 to the list of Applications.
- Added SCIFIO and SciJava Common to the list of Libraries.
- Updated all "Depends on" and "Interoperates with" entries to reflect reality.
- Added blurbs about how these projects work together.

Hopefully the updated page is a little more clear about the relationship between these projects. If anything looks off with your project(s), let me know and I'll fix ASAP.

Thanks,
Curtis