Fwd: request for information

narendra nayak

Aug 13, 2009, 1:07:52 AM8/13/09
to scientif...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: narendra nayak <nare...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 11:06 AM
Subject: request for information
To: in...@careplusindia.com

Dear Sirs,
     I have relative who is suffering from cancer and would like to RFQMR treatment. So, could you kindly inform me about the following:

1. The names, qualifications and registration nos of the oncologists who refer patients to your institution.
2. The qualification and registration no of Dr.Loknath Kumar and his qualification in radio medicine and also whether his qualification is recognized by the Medical Council of India or the Karnataka Medical Council as a degree or diploma?
3. Please let us know whether insurance companies will refund the expenses connected with your line of treatment?
4. You may also let me know the name and page no of any of standard text books of medicine/oncology which advocate this line of treatment?

Narendra Nayak