Programme for the 6th European Scientific Diving Conference now online

Grab Thomas

Mar 28, 2021, 3:27:14 PM3/28/21
to european-scient...@googlegroups.com

Dear Scientific Divers,

I am very pleased to present the programme for the 6th European Scientific Diving Conference at 21 and 22 April 2021. The conference is held digitally and is easy to use for all participants.

The feedback on the submitted topics was outstanding and therefore I am sure we will have 2 very interesting conference days. There is a very wide range of very interesting topics in underwater research represented.

You can also find the programme at our website (https://tu-freiberg.de/sdc/ecsd6-2021).

For registration you can use our webshop (https://www.eshop.sachsen.de/tubaf/webshop_en/scientific-diving-center-sdc/registration/6th-european-conference-on-scientific-diving-2021-280.html). Here you can pay the conference fee by credit card or by bank transfer. Please only use the account details sent to you by e-mail. Only then can your payment be assigned to your registration. The conference fee is only 50Euro for both days together.

All submitted abstracts have received a response on 12.03.2021 regarding their contribution and the practical implementation for the online event. Furthermore, there is the possibility to publish extended abstracts internationally in a journal of the TU Freiberg.

We will hold the digital conference with the software ZOOM. You will receive details about the dial-in and the procedure after your registration in a separate email before the conference.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team of the Scientific Diving Center via email (ec...@sdc.tu-freiberg.de).

We are looking forward to welcoming you to the first digital European scientific diving conference on 21 and 22 April.

Your Scientific Diving Center Team of TU Bergakademie Freiberg

Contact: ec...@sdc.tu-freiberg.de

Dr. Thomas Grab

Koordinator

TU Bergakademie Freiberg