Safe the date: 1st Diving for Science workshop in Finland happens on 22/23 April on the UNECSO Heritage site of Suomenlinna

5 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Rupert Simon

chưa đọc,
13:04:48 20 thg 1, 202320/1/23
đến scientific-...@googlegroups.com, european-scient...@googlegroups.com

Dear Scientific Underwater Action Enthusiast:

I would like to inform you that we are organising a networking event “Diving for Science” in Helsinki, Finland.

The goal of the networking event is to discuss needs and possibilities for combining scientific diving (e.g., marine archaeology and biology) and citizen science in Finland, and to help establish a network that crosses boundaries between different organizations and research fields that share an interest in scientific diving.

The event will take place in person at Suomenlinna, the largest sea fortress of its time located on the doorsteps of Helsinki.

We start on 22nd April at 9:00 with the welcome coffee and conclude on 23rd April at noon with our presentations and discussions.

Thereafter will be a possibility to follow a guided tour over the historical site including a visit of the dry dock.

More details on the programme and the link to the registration (open from 1st February onwards) you can find on the website of the Finnish Divers Federation (Sukelajaliitto) following this link:

https://www.sukeltaja.fi/content/fi/11550/2023/4/22/1025/1025.html.

I am looking forward meeting you at Suomenlinna!

Kind regards

Rupert

(On behalf of the organisation committee)

PastedGraphic-2.pdf
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả
Chuyển tiếp