9th Reef Check course on "Method in Tropical Reefs Monitoring", Bangka Island, North Sulawesi, Indonesia

Massimo Ponti

Mar 2, 2023, 9:02:20 AM3/2/23
to scientific-...@googlegroups.com

Dear fellow scientific divers,

Reef Check Italia is happy to announce that the 9th edition of the Reef Check course on

"Method in Tropical Reefs Monitoring"

is now open for registration for divers to get involved!

Six scholarships are available for students and young researchers.

Location: Bangka Island at Coral Eye resort, North Sulawesi, Indonesia!!

Visit our page for details and to sign up!

https://www.reefcheckmed.org/italiano/reef-check-tropical/bangka-2023/

Massimo Ponti, PhD

Associate Professor, Coordinator of the MSc in Marine Biology

Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna

BiGeA - Department of Biological, Geological and Environmental Sciences

CIRSA - Centro Interdipartimentale di Ricerca per le Scienze Ambientali in Ravenna

CIRI FRAME - Centro Interdipartimentale di Ricerca Industriale - Fonti Rinnovabili, Ambiente, Mare ed Energia

President of the Italian Association of Scientific Divers
Vice-President of the Reef Check Italia association

Associate Editor in in Marine Conservation and Sustainability of Frontiers in Marine Science

Address:
Laboratori di Scienze Ambientali

Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna
Via S. Alberto 163, 48123 Ravenna (Italy)

Office +39 0544 937311
Mobile +39 347 4533513
Skype: massimo.ponti

My Projects:

Massimo Ponti

Apr 2, 2023, 12:46:53 PM4/2/23
to scientific-...@googlegroups.com

Dear fellow scientific divers,

Reef Check Italia is happy to announce that the 9th edition of the Reef Check course on

"Method in Tropical Reefs Monitoring"

Bangka Island at Coral Eye resort, North Sulawesi, Indonesia

is now open for registration for divers to get involved!

Six scholarships are available for students and young researchers.

Scholarship application deadline extended to 11 April 2023

https://www.reefcheckmed.org/italiano/reef-check-tropical/bangka-2023/

Visit our page for details and to sign up!

Massimo Ponti

Nov 11, 2023, 2:56:38 PM11/11/23
to scientific-...@googlegroups.com

Dear fellow scientific divers,

Reef Check Italia is happy to announce that the 10th edition of the Reef Check course on

"Method in Tropical Reefs Monitoring"

is now open for registration for divers to get involved!

Six scholarships are available for students and young researchers.

Location: Bangka Island at Coral Eye resort, North Sulawesi, Indonesia!!

16-26 May 2024

Visit our page for details and to sign up!

Massimo Ponti

Jan 17, 2024, 5:03:15 AMJan 17
to scientific-...@googlegroups.com

Dear fellow scientific divers,

Reef Check Italia is happy to announce that the 10th edition of the Reef Check course on

"Method in Tropical Reefs Monitoring"

Bangka Island at Coral Eye resort, North Sulawesi, Indonesia!!

16-26 May 2024

Six scholarships are available for students and young researchers

the deadline to participate in the scholarships is approaching very quickly,

there are only a few days left until January 31st, don't miss this opportunity!

Massimo Ponti

Mar 7, 2024, 11:38:54 AMMar 7
to scientific-...@googlegroups.com

Dear fellow scientific divers,

We inform you that some places are still available for the next course on tropical reef monitoring methods which will take place on Bangka Island, North Sulawesi, Indonesia from 19 to 26 May.

The deadline to register is March 30th!

You will find all the information on the page: https://www.reefcheckmed.org/italiano/reef-check-tropical/bangka-2024/

"Method in Tropical Reefs Monitoring"

Bangka Island at Coral Eye resort, North Sulawesi, Indonesia!!

19-26 May 2024