6th ECSD registration now open and abstract submission ends at 28.02.2021

Grab Thomas

Feb 26, 2021, 9:01:34 AM2/26/21
to european-scient...@googlegroups.com

Dear scientific divers,

planning for the 6th ECSD at 21.-22.04. is in full swing and we are delighted with the large number of abstracts already submitted. Abstracts for papers and posters can still be submitted until 28 February. You can find the submission website at:

Abstract submission until 28.02.2021

https://tu-freiberg.de/sdc/ecsd6-2021/abstract-submission

We do not plan to extend the submission deadline, as the selection of submissions by the Scientific Committee will take place by 15 March. All submitted papers will be informed directly about the acceptance, process and nature of the final submission.

Participants of the conference can register now. The conference fee is 50Euro for both days.

Registration to 6th ECSD

https://tu-freiberg.de/sdc/ecsd-2021/conference-registration

More information’s can be found at the conference website.

Conference Website

https://tu-freiberg.de/sdc/ecsd6-2021

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at: ec...@sdc.tu-freiberg.de

We are looking forward to a successful conference and many very interesting discussions with you.

Your 6th ECSD Team from Freiberg

6th ECSD - Scientific Committee

  • Dr. Piotr Balazy, Institute of Oceanology, Polish Academy of Sciences, Sopot, Poland
  • Prof. Dr. Franz Brümmer, Universität Stuttgart, Germany
  • Prof. Dr. Tobias Fieback, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany
  • Prof. Dr. Broder Merkel, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany
  • Prof. Dr. Massimo Ponti, University of Bologna and Italian Association of Scientific Divers
  • Dr. Martin Sayer, Head of the West Scotland Centre for Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine, UK

Dr. Thomas Grab

Koordinator

TU Bergakademie Freiberg

Scientific Diving Center