proceedings of the 6th ECSD are published

Grab Thomas

Jun 25, 2021, 7:20:33 AM6/25/21
to european-scient...@googlegroups.com

Dear scientific divers,

We are pleased to inform you that the proceedings of the 6th ECSD are now published. You can find the publication as an open access at: https://tu-freiberg.de/sites/default/files/media/institut-fuer-geologie-718/pdf/fog_volume_58.pdf (ISSN1434-7512)

According to our experience it takes about 2 weeks until the contributions are traceable in scopus.com and other international database.

With this information we now successfully conclude the 6th ECSD. We are looking forward to meet you in France and wish you a successful diving season.

Best regards from Freiberg

Your SDC–Freiberg Team

Dr. Thomas Grab

Koordinator