Write It Cad It help!

Loyd, Elizabeth - PRE

Dec 14, 2020, 6:58:20 PM12/14/20
to Ahmed Shahid, Juli Kim, Science Olympiad Coaches

Hi coaches,

I am struggling with write it cad it and so are my kids.  I feel like it is the clueless leading the clueless.  Our state is requiring us to use free cad.  Does anyone have any resources, samples, or suggestions to help with this event?

Elizabeth Loyd