Is anyone else having a challenge getting into today's tournament?

Glen Stanford

Dec 12, 2020, 9:25:06 AM12/12/20
to Science Olympiad Coaches
Our students couldn't log on until 9:06, and then when they finally got to push "Start," they got a message that said "Your time was up. Tank you for competing."

Is there a real person that can be contacted?  We need a better way to communicate on virtual test days.

Science Olympiad Coaches

Dec 12, 2020, 9:36:35 AM12/12/20
to Science Olympiad Coaches
Which tournament? There are multiple tournament today. You should have gotten the communication from the Tournament Director the last few weeks. That is the email address you need to reach out during a certain tournament.

Good luck for your team.

Rosario Gonzalez

Dec 12, 2020, 9:46:58 AM12/12/20
to Science Olympiad Coaches
Hopefully 10am will be fine!

Stanford, Glen

Dec 12, 2020, 9:49:07 AM12/12/20
to Science Olympiad Coaches

SW Region.  Turns out we ARE having technical problems.  Fingers crossed for the 10-oclock, and we'll then try to figure out the 9-oclock events later.

Gulf Coast High

Glen Stanford

Engineering TeacherGulf Coast High School

(239) 377-1400 |sta...@collierschools.com

7878 Shark Way| Naples, FL 34119

collierschools.com/gch

Dec 12, 2020, 9:52:27 AM12/12/20
to Stanford, Glen, Science Olympiad Coaches

Hi Glen, you may want to reach out to your tournament director to let them know. The issue you’re referring to can be due to the participant’s local clock not set to the correct time zone, student using one of the browsers not supported, etc.

Please feel free to reach out to private email me. Thanks!

Peter