Machines, Cybersecurity, Circuit Lab Event

Jamie Ro

Jan 12, 2021, 3:54:43 PM1/12/21
to Science Olympiad Coaches
Hi All,

Could anyone give me a brief description of what students are supposed to do in "Machines, Cybersecurity, Circuit Lab" event? Thank you.

Jamie Ro

Joanna MacDonald

Jan 13, 2021, 9:44:46 AM1/13/21
to Science Olympiad Coaches
First stop, the Rules Manual.
Figure out what type of tournament your region is having... ours is a mini SO, so there is no hands on portion for circuit lab, nor is there a build for machines.
Go to sonic.org and open the event pages. Here is circuit labs for div C https://www.soinc.org/circuit-lab-c
You can also go to the student wiki at www.SciOly.org where there are discusions and practice tests for the events.