Re: [Science Olympiad Coaches] Abridged summary of ScienceOlympiadCoaches@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Amy Nespor

Dec 2, 2020, 12:57:04 PM12/2/20
to ScienceOlym...@googlegroups.com
We meet twice a week for 1 and 1/2 hours each time. It's a little more challenging over zoom. We have weekly check ins with the students and have asked them to study 30 mins a day (outside of class). This is for middle school.

Hope that helps.
Amy
Amy Nespor, Ph.D.
Science Liaison LCUSD

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 4:36 AM <ScienceOlym...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Keshia Stiles <kst...@lammersvilleusd.net>: Nov 30 12:35PM -0800

Hi!

I was just hired to coach and have no idea what I am doing yet!

How often do you usually meet and for how long? And what do you usually do
at your virtual meetings?

...more