Re: [DIYbio] Paper Acces

Bryan Bishop

Jun 7, 2013, 4:06:51 PM6/7/13
to Brandon Galbraith, science-libe...@googlegroups.com, Bryan Bishop, diy...@googlegroups.com, Cathal Garvey
On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Brandon Galbraith
<brandon....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Would anyone be interested in a RECAP-esq Chrome extension that would
> provide a link to a paper (if available) when on the corresponding Pubmed
> page?

"if available" how is that determined? from what?

And no, I would not be interested in a Chrome extension. I would be
more interested in the process you use to find a link to a pdf, rather
than a Chrome-specific extension. In the paperbot repository, I use a
combination of zotero translation-server and custom python scrapers,
but hopefully I can not rely on Gecko in the future.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507