Fwd: [open-science] crowdsourcing platform for academic journals

Bryan Bishop

May 16, 2013, 1:11:52 PM5/16/13
to science-libe...@googlegroups.com, Bryan Bishop, Ross Mounce, shen liang

From: Ross Mounce <ross....@okfn.org>
Date: Wed, May 15, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Subject: [open-science] crowdsourcing platform for academic journals
To: okfn...@lists.okfn.org, shen...@gmail.com
Cc: open-science <open-s...@lists.okfn.org>, open-...@lists.okfn.org

Hi Liang,

This is really cool. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I'm copying your message across the to open-science and open-access mailing lists because I think they might also be interested in this.

I'd like to see the Publisher details added, as well as DOI range (hard!). There's a whole load of OA journals & their RSS feeds we could add from DOAJ with a bit of data munging I think.

Very promising...

Ross