Stephen Baxter - Xeelee Sequence

The Zygon

Apr 18, 2021, 9:49:59 PM4/18/21
to Science Fiction
Hi,

I am trying to get a straight story line of the Xeelee sequence by Stephen Baxter.  But there are so many side stories and subplots I can't seem to find the sequence of books form human first encounters with the Xeelee to the end of the war.  Even a sequence that gives some of the history of the Xeelee (if there is one) would also be welcome.

There are over Xeelee books and most of them represent detours that do not advance the mainline story.  I am tying to follow the mainline story from beginning to end.

Regards