creation/evolution seminar

IPA

Mar 24, 2009, 9:41:48 PM3/24/09
to Science and Skepticism in Anchorage
In case anyone cares, there's a Creation/Evolution seminar at the
Anchorage Church of Christ (2700 Debarr Rd.) FREE and open to all
ages!

The guest speaker (actually, probably the only speaker) is Brad
Harrub, Ph.D. (Anatomy and Neurobiology). I did some quick searches on
him and it looks like, other than one or two articles in real
journals, he sticks to creationist publications.

The seminar is a series of lectures over four days (Sunday 29 -
Wednesday 1). The church has a web site with all the details, but
check out the Sunday 6:00 pm lecture: "Atheism's Attack on America".
Well crap, now I feel left out. I was never called to duty. Am I
missing some action here?

If I weren't so sure I'd become ill listinening to such crap, I'd
go ...just for shits and giggles.