Next Meetup - First Draft

bluecolla...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2008, 10:19:52 PM4/2/08
to Science and Skepticism in Anchorage
Hi Everyone,

How do you feel about getting together Friday, April 11, at 7:00 for
dinner and drinks at some restaurant we can reserve a party room?
Basically, I'm looking for votes:

Friday, or a weekday?

Dinner, or coffee again?

Please chime in and make your voice heard!

--
Jeff Medkeff
http://www.bluecollarscientist.com/

Teresa Nunes

Apr 2, 2008, 10:32:49 PM4/2/08
to science-...@googlegroups.com
Friday, April 11 at 7pm is good for me, most-likely. I don't care
what we do food-wise. My only problem is that I may have to bring the
10 year old with me. She is for the most part polite and well-
mannered at meetings like this.

->T

__________________________________
Teresa Nunes
Meadow Lakes, Alaska
ptar...@iceworm.com

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
-Plato

Scott Elyard

Apr 3, 2008, 5:29:46 PM4/3/08
On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 6:19 PM, <bluecolla...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

How do you feel about getting together Friday, April 11, at 7:00 for
dinner and drinks at some restaurant we can reserve a party room?
Basically, I'm looking for votes:

Friday, or a weekday?

Isn't Friday a weekday?  If it is, can I vote for both?

Dinner, or coffee again?

Dinner's fine. Tea's also good.  I'll vote for both!

Please chime in and make your voice heard!

--
Jeff Medkeff
http://www.bluecollarscientist.com/

--
Scott Elyard
http://coherentlight.blogspot.com/

s_r...@yahoo.com

Apr 3, 2008, 8:56:00 PM4/3/08
to Science and Skepticism in Anchorage
Friday, April 11, at 7:00 works for me.

Dinner, drinks... doesn't matter to me. Not being noisy would be a
plus, and reserving a room would probably help.

See y'all soon.
Message has been deleted