Business inquiry [ Hire Backlink Expert ]

Ahmad Ejaz

Dec 24, 2023, 1:12:19 PM12/24/23
to scidana...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Do you want to promote your website or rank on Google, no need for further search?

Here you will get a Google news site guest post with do-follow backlinks. For getting the first position, you need to get a high authority guest post with the do-follow backlinks.

We will Publish high DA Guest posts on DA 50-90 Website with dofollow backlink.The backlink would be permanent and it will be indexed in google.

Guidelines:-
Article should be genuine.
500+ words required.
Maximum 2 links allowed.

Note: Payment Method: PayPal, Payoneer, and Payment After Publishing Guest posts.

Let me know and then I will share further details and we will work together for the long term.

warm & regards

Ahmad, Marketing Expert at
Company: Backlink-solutions [dot] com

--

Ahmad Ejaz

photo

Ahmad Ejaz
Online Digital Marketor, Guest Posting & Link Building Expert

Backlink-solutions.com

wa

facebookpage

__tpx__

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
12/24/23, 10:11:49 AM

Ahmad Ejaz

Dec 29, 2023, 12:20:20 PM12/29/23
to scidana...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sir,

Hope this finds you well. I wanted to check in regarding our offer for a high-authority guest post on Google News sites to boost your website's ranking.

If you're interested, I'm ready to share more details, and we can discuss how we can work together for the long term. Payment options include PayPal and Payoneer, with payment after the guest post is published.

Looking forward to your response.

Best,
Ahmad Ejaz
Backlink-solutions[dot]com