new Liz Solo web site!

David Dalton

Mar 8, 2014, 9:39:09 PM3/8/14
Liz Solo recently put up a brand new web site
at http://lizsolo.com/ and it looks as though
a lot of work went into it.

She is a multimedia artist (music, dance,
virtual worlds, and more) based in
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night

David Dalton

Mar 9, 2014, 10:50:14 PM3/9/14
In article <slrnlho58m....@amelia.local>,
Lewis <g.k...@gmail.com.dontsendmecopies> wrote:

> In message <dalton-6D66F0....@mx05.eternal-september.org>
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
> > Liz Solo recently put up a brand new web site
> > at [REDACTED]
>
> Are you spammer scum?
>
> What's this have to do with WoW?

She is active on WoW and her web site discusses that,
which you would have seen if you had visited it.
For example see http://lizsolo.com/2014/02/11/wow-peace-work/
Message has been deleted

David Dalton

Mar 10, 2014, 12:36:23 AM3/10/14
In article <slrnlhqe4r....@amelia.local>,
Lewis <g.k...@gmail.com.dontsendmecopies> wrote:

> In message <dalton-2FE581....@mx05.eternal-september.org>
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
> > In article <slrnlho58m....@amelia.local>,
> > Lewis <g.k...@gmail.com.dontsendmecopies> wrote:

> >> Are you spammer scum?
> >>
> >> What's this have to do with WoW?
>
> > She is active on WoW and her web site discusses that,
> > which you would have seen if you had visited it.
>
> Why would I visit a site that appears to be posted by a spammer?
>
> Nothing in the original post indicated it had anything to do with WoW.
> Not only that, but it was posted by a third party I've never heard of
> about a second party I've never heard of.

I said virtual worlds, and WoW is an example of a virtual
world, isn't it?