Re: AMDIS and Xcalibur

Little, James

Mar 13, 2010, 10:38:16 PM3/13/10
To see files in AMDIS from Xcalibur use the conversion software (XConvert.exe) within Xcalibur to convert to netCDF format.
AMDIS will work fine with the netCDF file. We process all our files from Xcalibur with Waters Masslynx. First converted to
netCDF then Databridge within Waters software to convert to MassLynx format.