Who uses air compressors for their nitrogen generators?

marc rosen

Nov 10, 2010, 5:46:29 PM11/10/10
Hey All,
Long time absence from this group. We are looking to buy a new air
compressor to feed our Nitrogen generators. Two units under scrutiny
are the Atlas Copco Scroll compressor and the Powerex scroll. We are
presently operating on an Atlas Copco oilscrew nad are leaning toward
an oiless system. I would appreciate any comments about reliability,
service, repairs, etc. If you live in the US, would you also please
state your region? Thanks very much and if you want you can contact
me directly my work email is "rosenmaATjhmiDOTedu".
Thanks,
Marc