Looking for comments from folks who use air compressors for their

Yametazamwa mara 14
Ruka hadi kwenye ujumbe wa kwanza ambao haujasomwa

marc rosen

hayajasomwa,
10 Nov 2010, 21:39:3110/11/2010
kwa
Hey All,
(Pardon any message redudnacy but I tried to submit a post from work 3
hours ago and I don't see it yet, so here goes my second attempt.)
We are about to purchase a new air compressor to replace our Atlas
Copco oil screw compressor and are looking at an Atlas Copco scroll or
a Powerex scroll. I would appreciate any comments you may have
regarding service, repairs, reliability, etc with respect to any brand
air compressor you may use. Recommendations are welcome. The
compressor will provide air to 4 nitrogen generators which serve 6
mass specs. Our thoughts are to go to an oil free system this time
yet we are getting some advice that a new oil screw compressor would
be acceptable as long as the proper point of use filter systems are in
place. So, if you use an air compressor for your nitrogen production
please tell me what you use and why you are happy or unhappy with it.
You may contact me directly at my work email if you like. it is
rosenmaATjhmiDOTedu
Thanks in advance for your comments,
Marc

Ujumbe 0 mpya